Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Self Worth

Today Tessa was in a good mood.*

Today whilst I was doing some work at the coffee table Tessa plopped down on the couch next to me and put her feet on my lap in a very "pay attention to me" sort of way.  It wasn't helpful.

But you know what...it is nice that she feels like she is so super special that I should pay attention to her.  I wish I felt that way about myself more often.

Oh look...Aaron is doing some work at the coffee table right now...





*this is important, otherwise she would have just been being bratty.

2 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

LOL! That is too funny!

Crystal said...

Its true....3 and 4 year olds know the best tactics to get people to pay attention to them. I think we should steal them more often. At least the ones that do not involve losing articles of clothing, or yelling inappropriate things at the top of your lungs.